Company: System One
Location: Island Heights
Posted on: September 12, 2023
Design Engineer Pay rate: -DOE Summary The Design Engineer is
responsible for assisting Professional Engineers within the
organization in project design, preparation of plans, technical
reports, calculations and applications for municipal clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities -
- Complete design projects related to site layout, grading and
stormwater management design, utilities, and or roadway
- Assist in the Engineering review and approval process for
- Provide verbal and written correspondence outlining the status
of projects within the various stages.
- Assist in the preparation of applications and review of
- Communicate by email and phone. - -Work independently and
within a team environment to accomplish various goals.
- The majority of the work will be in the office. - There will be
times where attendance at field visits, on-site meetings, industry
events, and client networking will be required. Education and/or
Experience ??? Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Civil preferred
??? 0 to 5 years of related site/civil land development experience
or possess relevant work experience
- Proficiency in the use of computers (i.e. Microsoft Office,
AutoCAD, Adobe Acrobat, Google Earth) ??? EIT preferred, with a
desire to obtain a Professional Engineering license ??? Familiarity
with municipal, county and state land use regulations in NJ
Keywords: System One, Toms River , Design Engineer, Engineering , Island Heights, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!