Occupational Therapy Assistant: Full-Time
Company: Tender Touch Rehab Services, LLC
Location: Toms River
Posted on: February 7, 2024
Must be a licensed therapist to be considered. Overview: Must be
a licensed and or a registered therapist to be considered.
EXCLUSIVE NEW JOB OPPORTUNITY - Full-Time Occupational Therapy
Assistant position! Highly competitive rates and benefits package!
About Us: Tender Touch Rehab is part of Enhance Therapies, a family
of therapy companies with more than 30 years of industry leading
experience. With over 7,000 therapists in 28 states and growing, we
provide quality rehabilitation services to homecare, sub-acute,
long-term care, outpatient, hospital, and assisted living
facilities throughout the nation. Tender Touch Rehab is hiring! We
are looking for a passionate full-time Occupational Therapy
Assistant to join our growing team. In the same way that you are
committed to quality work, we are equally dedicated to helping you
grow and succeed with us. At Tender Touch you will enjoy:
- Unparalleled schedule flexibility and supportive company
- Healthcare benefits package
- Dynamic company partnerships to ensure career stability
- 401K Plan with company match
- Online CEU Credits
- Promotion / Advancement / Transfer Opportunities
- Referral bonus program eligibility
- Employee Assistance Program
- Student mentor program
- We offer additional benefits and perks, please reach out today
- Graduate of an accredited college with a BA or associate degree
in Occupational Therapy that the AOTA recognizes.
- Recognized by the NBCOT as a designated COTA (if state
- COTA holds a current license and/or registration as a Certified
Occupational Therapy Assistant in-state as applicable.
- Provide comprehensive treatment to patients under the
supervision of an OTR and according to state guidelines.
- Assist OT in identifying appropriate patients and referring
them to rehab accordingly.
- Document patient's daily participation and progress on progress
note in an accurate and timely fashion and obtain the co-signature
of the OTR.
- Ensure MD orders are obtained for treatments,
re-certifications, and discharges.
- Assist with other documentation requirements as indicated and
according to state guidelines. Related: Occupational Therapy
Assistant OTA COTA AOTA Pay Range: USD $27.00 - USD $36.00
Keywords: Tender Touch Rehab Services, LLC, Toms River , Occupational Therapy Assistant: Full-Time, Healthcare , Toms River, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!