Registered Nurse - Emergency Department - Per Diem Nights
Company: Hackensack Meridian Health
Posted on: February 10, 2024
Our team members are the heart of what makes us better. At
Hackensack Meridian Health we help our patients live better,
healthier lives - and we help one another to succeed. With a
culture rooted in connection and collaboration, our employees are
team members. Here, competitive benefits are just the beginning.
It's also about how we support one another and how we show up for
our community. Together, we keep getting better - advancing our
mission to transform healthcare and serve as a leader of positive
A day in the life of a Registered Nurse at Hackensack Meridian
- Delivery of nursing practices according to the most up-to-date
evidence-based research, nursing policies, and standards of care,
to provide and ensure safe and excellent delivery of individualized
- Ongoing communication with patients, nursing colleagues and
other members of the health care team regarding patient's status,
rendered care and treatment plans.
- Medication administration utilizing the newest advancements in
bar-scanning and documentation technologies designed to ensure the
safest delivery of medications to our patients.
- Ongoing Point-of-Care electronic documentation of each
individual patient's assessments, plan-of-care, interventions and
evaluation of rendered care.
- Patient and family centered education aimed at optimizing
health, wellness and disease management.
- Multi-disciplinary discharging of patients to ensure safe
transitioning and continuum of care.
- Current and valid New Jersey Nursing license is required
- Active American Heart Association (AHA) BLS/CPR certification
- BSN preferred and/or willing to acquire within three (3) years
- ACLS preferred
- PALS preferred
- At least 1 year of ED nursing experience required
- The ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing patient
needs, a strong sense of accountability for improving the lives of
our patients and their caregivers, an exceptional focus on
teamwork, dedication to ongoing education and the ability and
passion to deliver the highest quality of care based on a strong
sense of patient focus are all required. If you feel that the above
description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities,
then please apply today!
Hackensack Meridian Health (HMH) is a Mandatory Influenza
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to
send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health
network who may have current openings that fit your skills and
Keywords: Hackensack Meridian Health, Toms River , Registered Nurse - Emergency Department - Per Diem Nights, Healthcare , Manahawkin, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!