Help Desk Support Position ? Livingston NJ
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Help Desk Support Position – Livingston NJ
Bring your talents and IT knowledge to a place, where innovative
technology meets world-class
Insurance care. As a company we're always striving to improve the
technical side of our operations, so that we can continually
enhance the quality of the services we deliver. Now, you can help
make it possible.
Help Desk Support
• Must be level 2-3 tech
• Windows 7 troubleshooting exp.
• Outlook troubleshooting exp
• MS Office troubleshooting exp.
• Provide level 2 & 3 support that will enable end users to meet
their business needs by providing professional, efficient, and
timely IT support.
• Will need to log issues and transfer customer to appropriate
employee Technical Support specialist.
• Ensure a detailed description of the incident is logged within
the ticketing system
• Ensure timely updates are maintained within the ticketing logging
system and communicated to the customer
• To identify and troubleshoot an incident to provide the relevant
information for resolution.
• Technical knowledge in hardware and software as well as
troubleshooting and customer contact skills are required.
Understand IT Security problems and requests by providing in
person assistance to end-users when the help desk is unable to
address the issues or requests.
• Identify and establish the severity and extent of impact of the
incident to the customer and business as a whole.
• Monitor the ticket escalation mailbox and ensure requests are
logged into the ticketing logging system within agreed time
• Ensure procedures and process are documented and relevant to
• Liaise directly with customers, and their management if required,
regarding reported incidents and services requested
• Create/produce reports on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis
• Ensures all operational metric are met by the team
• Assume ownership of our end users IT issues and manage the issues
you are assigned to resolution, while providing appropriate updates
to the end user and management.
• Review, analyze, and evaluate information technology systems
operations. Familiar with a variety of support services concepts,
standards, practices, and procedures
• Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• Work under limited supervision.
Please attach your resume and respond back to this post to be
Keywords: , Toms River , Help Desk Support Position ? Livingston NJ, IT / Software / Systems , Livingston, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!